check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Monday, September 04, 2006

Ok, It's Official

I love my new mac!! I never thought I would fall so hard. I'm in lovvvvvvve. Seriously I can't put it down, and that's saying a lot given it has one drawback: it's a freaking heavy motha f-er.

Good Magazine hits magazine racks tomorrow with their debut issue. Yours truly is profiled on page 47 (check out the CT backdrop, sweet) next to pal Jimmy Wales. It was insanely hot that day-- I wasn't actually going for the melted look....















Oh, check out La Laque if you are into indie hipster new wave french rock. I saw them play at the Mercury Lounge in Manhattan on Friday... I went there to support Murder Mystery and was pleasantly suprised with La Laque's performance...

7 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Mario Librandi said…

    Yes, I'm first.

    This is a great post! You sound really busy. Want to hang out some time?

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Dr. A said…

    Glad you love your Mac. Macs rock!

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger Mr Angry said…

    And that one spread in a mag will probably bring you to more people than all your work on Rocketboom. Good for you. And as for the heavy mac - it might come in useful for hand-to-hand combat.

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger J Anderson said…

    Cyberspace oddity, huh?

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Joe C said…

    Well, now I have to buy a copy of the mag just to find out what's on the T-shirt, and see the nice CT backdrop.

    By the way, did you see this?

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger rockethenry said…

    Amanda--How can anyone call you a "Cyberspace Oddity"? If you're odd, then what do they think is even? Well, I guess I just have to see the article. It looks like a cute picture because I think you always look good in colors. Wishing you well...
    d henry

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger WO7 said…

    Please post some video. I'm having "Amanda withdrawals". I need a fix.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home