check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No Boom Involved

This blog has retired. Please consider this site the Amanda archive from the Rocketboom era. Bye blogspot. You've served me well, but I won't miss you. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR LINKS AND SUBSCRIBE to AmandaAcrossAmerica.com through my ovlov feed.


Subscribe

VIDEO FEEDS
quicktime
windows media
flash
iTunes / iPod one-touch

MAP FEED

COMMENTS FEED

FLICKR FEED

EMAIL UPDATES
Enter your email address below:

Delivered by FeedBurner

4 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Brian Solis said…

    As this is the last comment I will ever leave here, I felt it befitting to provide a transition to the new site:

    http://briansolis.blogspot.com/2006/09/on-road-again-amanda-congdon-heads.html

    We're in the passenger seats!

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Mason said…

    I think AmandaAcrossAmerica.com doesn't like firefox :(

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Nita said…

    i dont have a clue why she doesnt like firefox
    ----------------------------------------------
    slees

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home