check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Come One, Come All

This is message I just sent to the Yahoo Videoblogging List...
Of course all of you are invited too!!
Please excuse the strange font... copy & pasting in Blogger is a bitch.

Anyway, here's the message:

Hi everyone,
Ok, I know it’s short notice but...

We’re throwing a party and everyone’s invited!

Who:
Me, the Blip.tv hotties (yes, ladies, Mike WILL be
in attendance) and you I hope.
What: A Party!
Where: Blip’s new pad in Soho
239 Centre Street, #3A
between Broome and Grand

When: Saturday, September 16. 8pm
Why: To celebrate Blip’s new offices and my move to California!

This is a casual affair ... so come as you are. :)

There will be high quality liquor, possibly a keg or two,
Joe’s Pizza and Magnolia cup cakes (if you live in NYC, this
should mean somethingto you...), a couple announcements and
lots and lots of videoblogging I’m sure.

Paltalk.com is sponsoring (thanks, Joel!)... those who can’t
make the party in person will be able to join in the fun via
video chat. More details to follow!

No need to RSVP, just show up with your fine self!!

UPDATE: Billy's cupcakes. Close second. :)

10 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Dr. A said…

    Woo-Hoo! Party!

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger - Terrence said…

    Shouldn't the party actually be in California? I say redux in LA!

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger WO7 said…

    I hope someone shoots video at this one. I'm a right brainer. I need moving pictures.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Joe C said…

    Really hoping I can make this one! I was so bummed to miss PodCamp.

    ps. Did you see this?

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger kareem said…

    i second the redux in LA!

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Carl Weaver said…

    I've been out of touch with everyone for so long and I just saw this. Dang it - that's tomorrow. Too much work to do.

    Now I have to go back in your posts and see what's taking you to Cali. Funny - when I read this, I thought, "Good for Amanda, but I sure will miss her." But I have never actually seen you on the East Coast. Weird reaction.

    Congrats on the move!

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Joe C said…

    dinarebecca,

    Any suggestions on parking nearby the party? I may be driving down from CT.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Robert said…

    Hee hee. I was starting to free up my night, cancelling plans left and right, until I realized this was on the other side of the country. Dammit. Talk about premature party excitement syndrome. :| Party in CA when you get here!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Joe C said…

    Amanda,
    Just got back home to CT. Thanks to you and Blip.tv for a bomb-ass party! It was great to meet you and Mario and all the other vlogging glitterati. Your new project sounds great. And now I can say I've not only been photographed with, but head-butted by Amanda "Zidane" Congdon. I'll be posting my pics to Flickr, ok?

    -joe c.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Joe C said…

    Here are the party pics at Flickr.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home