check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Sunday, September 17, 2006

AmandaAcrossAmerica.com















AmandaAcrossAmerica launches on Tuesday.

The party last night in NYC was off the chain. We planned it in 48 hours--maybe even less-- and it was a huge success.

Thanks so much to paltalk.com for sponsoring the event and blip.tv for hosting the party, and the trip. :) It was super amazing to see everyone... Heather Green, Kevin Chapados, Kenyatta Cheese... I hadn't seen you guys in a while...so awesome to chat... and then THE BIGGEST SURPRISE.... Casey & Rudy and Steve & Carol came all the way down from Montreal and Boston!! I was so shocked!! Thanks also to Joe Cascio for traveling from southeastern CT....you took some great pics, so did Steve Garfield!

Check out the ovlov photostream as well.... and the flashmeeting. Thanks to Markus Sandy for setting that up!


Dina Kaplan caught part of my announcement, thanks Dina! Here's Steve's take:

click on the video below














here is the .wmv

See you Tuesday on video.

10 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Chuck Olsen said…

    What a blast - wish I could've been there!
    (I hung out in the Flash meeting a bit later on.)

    I'm so excited for your cross-country adventure.

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger ChrisM70 said…

    Wow... this must be the big announcement, eh?

    I wish there were more details, but I have a couple of questions...

    What kind of hybrid vehicle will you be using? Prius? A special do-it-yourself-hybrid van?

    What is the trip about? Spreading a message? Learning about the different parts of the country? Meeting quirky characters?

    And...You will visit Kansas City, right? RIGHT?

    I can't wait to see the results.
    I still don't really understand what this new project is, but it sounds somewhat similar to a local show in KC called "Rare Visions and Roadside Revelations". You might give this a look...

    http://www.rarevisionsroadtrip.com/flash/flash.html

    Anyway, This sounds like so much fun!

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger danielmcvicar said…

    Wow, great idea....Steinbeck meets the Monkees. She may come to your town.

    I look forward to these reports.

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger Nate said…

    Looks like it's the Ford Escape Hybrid.

    This is going to be great!

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Woo-Hoo! We're going on a road trip with Amanda!! :-)

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Steve Garfield said…

    That was so much fun!

    Here's another video perspective of your announcement.

    See you on the road? ;-)

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Amanda,

    I want to wish the best in your move to California.
    I will be checking out AmandaAcrossCountry.com.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Steve Woolf said…

    Now that I'm in California, I can say it -- I'm *stoked* for your trip across America. Best part is, we all come along for the ride and you wind up in the land of sunshine when it's all said and done. Drinks are on us when it's all over...

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    I was so bummed about Saturday; I couldn't be there virtually because of work.

    BUT I'm waaaay stoked about your road trip! I was supposed to drive LA to NY last winter but it didn't work out, so now I can live vicariously through you. I know it'll be an awesome project. Can't wait till you're here, Amanda. :)

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger ebizpromo said…

    Hey i read ur blog. It was awesome. May you achieve all the success in your life and all the best to your AmandaAcrossCountry.com

    best wishes,
    www.tradeweblinks.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home