check out my newest project Sometimesdaily with Amanda Congdon

Amanda UnBoomed

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Russia & Sexy Sasha

Like shaky camera hands? Little blond girls with cats? Russia?

Then do I have the video for you!

I went to Russia with my brother, Andrew (the guy with the white t-shirt and black backpack-- the first human appearing in the video), in August. Here's some of what we saw. I think Andrew might be starting a videoblog of his own, which I am naturally psyched about... get to it Andrew! The music is a bit off tempo, but I kinda like it...

On a side note, who saw the Season finale of Curb? OMIGOD, right ;) ? Please, please tell me you watch Curb. When Sasha Baron Cohen appeared, I was like, ok-- that does it, icing on the cake.





Links:
music by Robert Lazaneo
painting by Henri Edmond Cross
the hermitage
resurrection cathedral
summer palace of catherine the great
holy trinity monastery

8 Comments:

  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    nice video and interesting place, it seems like a fantasy place with all these bright colors so much white the sky seems painted and perfect and I love the little girl carrying the cat like a bag, that's amazing

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger spazzy said…

    Hello amanda! just started watching rocketboom! It's cool! Check out my site here!

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    You're kidding about Ali G on "Curb", right?

    I watch it regularly, but missed it this weekend. Thanks to the wonders of digital cable, I'll have to check it out tonight!

    Does Cohen show up as Ali G, Borat, or Bruno, or just himself?

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    No, brian, this is no joke! Cohen on Curb! Cohen on Curb! He shows up as an entirely different character. Not Ali G, Bruno, Borat or himself! If I told you who though... it would spoil the show. So catch up on your Curb! ;)

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger kris said…

    Wow. You're coming from the heart and head and bod. You're obviously a superstar happening before our eyes. Keep it going!

    Ignore the flamers, just collect kudos. You're an inspiration to more than you know.

    You'll be in SoCal before long with your talent. Check me out if you'd like to try paragliding.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Devin said…

    As simple as that was. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Carl Weaver said…

    I like this footage a lot, Amanda. Especially the girl and cat! My cats sure wouldn't put up with that type of handling.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Steve Garfield said…

    This is great. I featured it on Vlog Soup 10.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home